Terms of Agreement / Customer Agreement
This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of your use of the Mr. Clean A Can service, is between you (“you” or “Customer”), as an authorized user of such services, and Mr. Clean A Can.
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by Mr. Clean A Can (collectively, the “Agreement”), constitutes the entire agreement between Mr. Clean A Can and you regarding the Clean a can Service. By using the Service, you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this Agreement.
Clean-A-Can offers the trash can cleaning service at its website www.clean-a-can.com or by calling 866-765-9935. The service is a trash can cleaning service that requires a one time, monthly or annual subscription.
Service discontinuance must be requested according to service frequency:
- One Time Free Service: within 30 days after the order date by customer logging in with the login and password created at the initial request of service.
- Prepaid Annual Service: within 30 days before the expiration date by customer logging in with the login and password created at the initial request of service.
- One Time Service: within 3 days after the order date by customer logging in with the login and password created at the initial request of service.
You may be contacted prior to your anniversary date with additional offers and incentives.
In order for Mr. Clean A Can to provide its service, you must abide by the following conditions, or service could be interrupted or postponed
- Trash can(s) must be free of un-bagged animal waste.
- Trash can(s) must be reasonably accessible (i.e. not hidden or in a locked area) and visible from the street. We are not permitted for insurance reasons to enter into any gated areas or garages.
- Trash can(s) must be free of chemicals, paint, glue or other adhesive, or hazardous waste of any kind.
- Trash can(s) must be free of building materials, e.g. plaster, stucco or concrete.
2. Mr. Clean A Can responsibilities
If Mr. Clean A Can fails to provide its service on the scheduled day of service for a reason other than the customer failing to meet it’s responsibilities in the paragraph above, Mr. Clean A Can will compensate the Customer by one of the following methods at its sole discretion:
Arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible business day or credit the customer for missed service by extending the term of the contract commensurate with missed service
3. Modifications to Customer Agreement
Mr. Clean A Can may amend this Agreement at any time by (a) posting a revised Customer Agreement at www.cleanacan.com , and/or (b) mailing or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provided to Mr. Clean A Can. We will welcome all inquires, questions and comments regarding any changes made to the agreement from our clients. In the event a change to the agreement conflicts with our clients wishes we will review the issue and if necessary credit the client for the term of service that may be affected by changes in the agreement. Our goal is to always serve our clients to the best of our ability and any changes to the agreement would be solely made for the betterment of the service program.
Modifications to Service
Mr. Clean A Can reserves the right to modify our delivery of service for the betterment of our clients and the overall success of the service program.
You agree to pay all charges for your use of the service at the prices then in effect for your area of residence. All charges will be exclusive of value added sales or other taxes, except as required by law. Mr. Clean A Can reserve the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to you by telephone or email. It is your right to continue the service after your annual term or to discontinue the service at that time. Continued use of the services or non-termination of your Mr. Clean A Can account after changes are communicated to you by telephone, telephone message, mail OR email correspondence constitutes your acceptance of the prices as modified by the posted changes.
- Payment for your Mr. Clean A Can service is due in accordance with your cycle of payment and must be made by the credit card designated by you for the use for the transaction.
- Charges are to be paid on an annual basis that you have selected. If payment is not received by Mr. Clean A Can from the issuer of your credit or debit card (or its agent or affiliate), you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Mr. Clean A Can. Each time you use the service you agree and reaffirm that Mr. Clean A Can is authorized to charge your designated card. Your card issuer’s agreement governs your use of your designated card in connection with Mr. Clean A Can and you must refer to such agreement (not this Agreement) with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
- Except for showing acceptable proof that you have relocated to an area that Mr. Clean A Can does not offer the service, your service fees that are paid in advance and are non-refundable. If you have any question regarding any charges that have been applied to your account, please contact Mr. Clean A Can customer service department within 30 days of the charge date.
- If you subscribed for the service pursuant to a special offer granting a pre-paid discount for a fixed number of months, your pre-paid fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable except for a proven relocation. You must promptly notify Mr. Clean A Can of changes to: (a) the account number or expiration date of your designated credit or debit card; (b) your billing address (for the designated credit or debit card); and (c) promptly notify Mr. Clean A Can if your card is cancelled (e.g., for loss or theft).
Mr. Clean A Can reserves the right to suspend or terminate your service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if your card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to Mr. Clean A Can when Mr. Clean A Can believe you are liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to Mr. Clean A Can.
Mr. Clean A Can thanks you for your business and together we will create a cleaner place for our families and community along with reducing pollutants going into our lakes, rivers and oceans.